Saturday, January 1, 2011

The finals days of 2010






A few days after Christmas, Abbey and Ben came back out for a longer visit. Abbey had a sleep over with Katelynn Gould and her friend, Jasimyn. I gave them all makeovers prior to them munching on pickles, chips, orange soda, and mint chocolate ice cream....gross!!!!! I am apparently crazy because I also brought Nathan over so I had 6 kids in the house by myself while Kevin was at work. We survived though! The boys went out and played in the snow and brought Isaiah back into me crying telling me they threw snowballs at him. Oh, bother! Surprisingly, he survived and got them both back with the Nerf gun later.

A little bit about...New Year's Eve. My parents spent New Years' with the little man while we rang in 2011 at my friends', Ashley and Ryan, wedding in Rock Island, Moline. Tons of fun....and memories! I am sooo not ready to go back to work, but even more dreading writing my comprehensive exam for my Masters. I am 1 class away! Woohoo!