Saturday, December 20, 2008

Seeing Santa






Kevin was at camp last night so Mom and Dad invited us to the mall with them.  They wanted to buy Isaiah his first pair of "shoes".  Last time they took him there he wasn't quite standing up so the lady said to wait.  They bought him a super cute brown pair from the kid section.  You will all find it crazy to hear that Isaiah has HUGE FEET!  He is wearing size 7 shoes!  Yep, most one year olds are wearing 4s or 5s.  What can I say?  He has great genes!?  After getting a balloon from Stride Right, Mom wanted to take him to see Santa.  I was apprehensive knowing his temperament, but it went fairly well.  He didn't scream and throw a fit like I had figured.  Then Uncle Nathan took him on the train.  Isaiah smiled so big when it was going around....of course every time I took the picture he stopped...lil booger!  Then we went to Happy Joe's for pizza...he sure loves Pizza (just like his Daddy).  This morning I put one of his new shirts from Mimi and Papa on him and he looked so handsome I got him to pose once for me.  Of course, then he went to torture poor Mia...and I took a picture of that too.  (For future proof!).  Well, enjoy the pictures everyone....it's snowing and blowing here.  Hope all of you in warmer weather consider yourselves LUCKY!