Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FRANTIC MORNING!

So I am totally flustered today. I went to bed last night at 12am after grading papers, sorting through Mary Kay product, and cleaning. I slept fairly light due to my little bed mate! Anyways, when the alarm went off Kevin got up to take a shower first. Little known to me he was not watching the clock and woke me up at 7am! Yes, 15 minutes before I needed to leave for the day. So I am now sitting at work having not showered or eaten...and I forgot most of my stuff at home. Totally flustered! I have been meaning to put more pictures on here, but have been soooo busy. Last weekend we went to see Abbey and Ben. It was nice to see them and I know Kevin has missed them so terribly. We definatly need to make it a point to go out there more often. I wish they could come here more because I know they enjoy spending time with Nathan and us out here. One day...

Well, if I get some time to do it later I will put more pictures up here for Mimi and Papa to see their grandson and how BIG he is getting. Oh, and we get our pictures from JCPennys tonight. Those will be in the mail asap.